Thursday, September 25, 2008

AT-TE Walker (7675) - WIP (Part 2)


General Skywalker isn't happy with the slow progress on building the AT-TE Walker. The separatist armies has conquered a few star planets. Clonies have to work harder to complete this war machine.


Clonies are busy installing the war machine.


Finally, Clonies have finished installing the right AT-TE Walker leg after the parts arrived 2 days ago.


View from top.


Clone : General, in order to complete this machine on time, we need more man powers.
Rex : The components keep delaying, must be separatist has controlled a few routes.
Skywalker : I understand your concerns.


Clonies are receiving orders from Skywalker.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Attention Separatist Armies : This is your opportunity to attack before they complete the walker. Charge!

Anonymous said...

Hey Wassup?
I've been around here for a while now, and I finally found something worth writing about: I found This great resource on [url=http://html2rss.com/rss.php?id=235770[b]Entertainment Center [/b][/url].
Check these out I highly recommend

Anonymous said...

Hi Folks

I found an great site last night when I was surfing with my boyfriend. Check out this [url=http://www.girlsteachguys.com/PlayVideo.aspx?LiveClip=54][b] Sex Positions [/b][/url] Video I found there.

Hope this helps folks here wanting to try something new… LOL

L8r

Jody

yanmaneee said...

mbt shoes
converse shoes
kobe sneakers
yeezy shoes
kyrie shoes
balenciaga shoes
nike vapormax
adidas yeezy boost
coach outlet
yeezy boost

whympee said...

visit this website replica dolabuy check my blog dolabuy replica click over here now replica dolabuy