Wednesday, October 29, 2008

2009 LEGO Star Wars - 7511 Ahsoka’s Starfighter and Vulture Droid

I'm Fever! I'm Fever ! I can't really wait anymore after seeing the upcoming 2009 LEGO Star Wars sets. Indeed, just like in the past few years, Star Wars theme is going very strong with new set releases of minifigs, spaceships and etc. LEGO really put in ton of efforts to improve this theme. I have to say this again and again. I'm Fever, I'm Fever, is so hot ......

7511 Ahsoka’s Starfighter and Vulture Droid set looks cool. Come with an neew R7-A7 astromech driod and I think LEGO has re-release of buzz driods too. However, I have one comment on this set. Ahsoka’s Starfighter is identical to Anakin's Jedi Starfighter. 90% looks alike but different colour.


2 comments:

Boris Lim said...

LOL. They are not identical. Ashoka's Starfighter definitely looks better. The front of the ship is different. and the color too.

yanmaneee said...

yeezys
yeezy boost 350
kd shoes
supreme clothing
christian louboutin outlet
golden goose
adidas stan smith shoes
kyrie 6
jordans
curry 4