Thursday, October 23, 2008

2009 LEGO Star Wars

I’m wondering how much company is going to payout as profit sharing. Next Year Feb, every LEGO Star wars Fans are going fever again. Till now, a few LEGO sets have confirmed their release date. Those set are awesome! No matter is good or bad payout. I definitely will allocate certain amount of percentage to collect them.

As usual, Battle Packs I will collect more than two. However, I think Republic Attack Shuttle is worth to collect more than 1. Haha, need more shuttles to transport clonies to battlefield to battle seperaties. I love LEGO Mini Figures, perhaps I am in the mood of building an army of clonies. Okay, this coming long weekend holiday, I will find some extra times to take picture on Mini Figure armies that I am building.

Chewie and Dex, please take note, consider it as shopping list. Haha :)


LEGO 8016 Hyena Driod Bomber


LEGO 8018 Separatist AAT


LEGO 8017 Darth Vader's Tie Fighter


LEGO 8019 Republic Attack Shuttle


LEGO 8015 Assasin Driods Battle Pack


LEGO 8014 Clone Walker Battle Pack

No comments: